Friday, May 18, 2018

Cotswold Cottage: Burford UK

I shall be in England all day tomorrow for the Royal Wedding. I haven't been glued to the TV leading up to it but I got up early for Charles and Diana and will do the same for Harry and Megan. I started watching SUITS from the very beginning in 2011 and have seen every episode so I'm a long-time fan of the bride. I just heard on the news this morning that Charles is walking her down the isle and I think he is a fabulous choice. My dilemma is what channel to watch. BBC America might be the winner but I'll probably keep switching around until I find my favorite hosts. Maybe I'll even bake some scones today to have with my morning coffee, or should I switch to tea for this occasion? Nope. I'm a coffee girl. photo source

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy watching the wedding! I have a small bakery and have been making scones all day for my customers who will tune in early and are having royal wedding parties. I won't be able to watch tomorrow but I'm sure I can catch it later in the day.BTW, I watched Suits also and loved the show!

Lisa D. said...

LOVE this cottage, Rosemary. It's always been a fantasy of mine to live in an English cottage in the Cotswolds. I'm going to try to stay up for the wedding, but it starts at 1:00 am where I am here on the west coast. I would imagine the BBC would be a good first choice as far as watching everything.

jusaweecatnap said...

I've already got a thermos of English Breakfast Tea by my bedside, with a scone on the side, so I won't even have to go to the kitchen to watch it. I guess those of us on the east coast are the luckiest, time wise.

Linda A. said...

I'm a Royal Fan too and thanks to your posts I am
recording the BBC too. Good idea.... Decided to
record CBS also. Hopefully covering all bases. Lol
Will get up as early as I can make myself. Enjoy!

Vickie H. said...

I adore this photograph! And the scones was a wonderful idea. I didn't think of that and now, after the fact, I certainly wish I had seen your post with suggestions prior to. I have a delicious recipe for scones, with dried cranberries and white chocolate.